Thursday, August 12, 2010

Step One

The first thing I'm going to do is use a URL I've had for a while. The URL I'm going to use is www.jhasmal.com. The first thing I'm going to do is setup up an HTML page for myself. My goal is to get this web page in the top 3 search results at least in the next 6 months. I don't really care how pretty the page is I'm focusing on the text. The text on the main page will focus directly on "Jhasmal" the brand. Who is "Jhasmal", the internet business strategist and social media expert.

Why is this URL and page so important? This is the beginning of brand creation. Brand is something that you won't find is SEO books but it's so important. If you don't remember anything else from this blog keep in mind that BRAND is everything. If your BRAND is solid your website links pointing back to your site will be solid as well. You can try to do what those other books tell you to do but it's not easy to get a webmaster to link back to your site by sending him/her an email. In the real world a respectable website or company isn't going to give you a free link just because you asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment