Saturday, August 14, 2010

Let's Talk Site Numbers

If I didn't share any numbers this wouldn't be a valuable project. So www.jhasmal.com has been up for about three days now. On the first day I'm going to make the assumption there was probably one visitor which would have been myself. On day two I'm still not sure because I was just getting the analytics piece in place. On day three it reported there was 17 visitors. These are small numbers for what I'm used to dealing with. I know there is plenty of room for me to grow this site into a power house of traffic. I'm just getting started... Keep in mind that I have traffic without using Pay per click which many sites are doing. I'm still waiting for Google to come around and index the page for the search engine. Once Google comes around the number of traffic will increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment