Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Morning Listening

I've been up for a while this morning listening to Elliot Road. I had to check them out on Itunes to understand completely the group that I'm writing about. To be a good writer my thoughts are that you must experience completely the subject you are writing about. How could I write about a group that I hadn't listened to their complete CD? So I went out and purchased it this morning and have been listening to it ever since. I've never really been a fan of folk music until now. The music is very relaxing and calms my soul. Tonight I should be ready to sit down and begin to write the web communications for this group so make sure to check them out on my facebook fan page or jhasmal.com this week. The "Dust Covered Man" is a wonderful CD and I'm appreciative to have the opportunity to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment