Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's hard...

It takes a lot of hard work and patience to build something that you're proud of. I remember rushing to build websites in the past that weren't something I was proud of. Many of the sites looked like a second grader built them. Now I finally have started putting my heart and soul into my website (www.jhasmal.com). This site is a part of me and I'm proud to put my name on it. It's the flagship to my future and I can vision big things coming from it.

I try to do something at least twice a week on the site. It's kind of hard to keep up so I find myself on some weekends staying up pretty late to work on it. I have my first client that I'm doing a communications campaign for. It's a small business going under the name of River Park Studios. They make wonderful blankets for babies.

Well, I guess it's time for me to stop blogging and get back to building my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment