Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time for change

It's time for me to change up this blog a little bit. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what have I done to give back to society. I've been blessed and have learned a lot of lessons that only life can give. Starting today this blog will be geared toward a dream I've had all my life. I've always been interested in helping people reach their dreams. Most people don't know that I actually did some personal coaching for about a year. I had to stop because I had a lot going on my life for while. While I was away from coaching I learned a lot of things and found myself in the process. The road that I have travelled has prepared me for some of the most difficult things that anyone could imagine. I realize being a web strategist is my job but personal coaching is my life. I feel like I let some people down when I stopped coaching but now I'm back and more prepared than ever. It's game time...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cessna Blvd,Wichita,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment