Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Playing to win

Life is a game... Is your strategy strong enough to beat life at its own game? This question I had to ask myself after a lot of things that happened to me in the last couple of years. I started to really change the way I've been playing the game. I'm no longer playing the game to maintain because now I'm playing to win. I'm also trying to coach my dearest friends to win as well. Stop waiting to win the lottery and start using those dollars to buy more assets. The more assets you have the stronger your game will be. Get in the zone now and start being a contender and not a chump on the bench. This was a very hard lesson for me to learn and I don't want to have a repeat of what got me here. The rule that I have for myself is build, build, build and the return on investment will begin to show itself. If you don't believe me dust out the old monopoly game and see what you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment